The Regimental Museum (formerly known as the Trophy Room) was renamed in 1980 after Colonel Charles H. Reed, 31st Colonel of the Regiment. Items of historical significance such as photographs, documents and historical property are displayed in the museum. Among the collection is a silver tea service presented to the Regiment by Mrs. George S. Patton, Jr., in appreciation to the Regiment for its part in the planning and execution of General Patton’ s funeral. Also to be found are the original descriptive rolls of the Regiment from 1836 to 1952, set alongside the rolls of the Honorary Squadron of Dragoons, started by the 39th Colonel of the Regiment Creighton W. Abrams. In addition, several items from the war with Iraq (Desert Storm) can be seen.